Saturday, December 6, 2008

26/11 : TURMOIL

Rat-tat-tat goes guns in public , innocent lives lost , a city of more than 15 million succumbs with shock and anxiety , politcians resume their immoral game beginin with a lusture ridden speech by our honourable PM.


Journalist begin their hit out and earn business . So an aspiring journalist , trying to shine his boots , ends up interviewing


Q : Mr . Lalu Yadav what do you have to say about our Heritage Taj Hotel

A : I Taj hotelwa inside only some taims go ... bhery prablem (very problem)... I , toh ladka taim(time) se adjust to "lota and magga " ... inside Taj toh tissue paper there ... now , Heritage Building hain , so this toh there will be ... But i feel bhery sorry ... and i bhant(want) to tell mumbaivasi my sorry ... I see , if i can , i bill(will) start a train fram PATNA to Taj to send my bihari bhai log to fight terrorism .... humre bihar ka log desh k liye jaan tak de dega !!


Q : Didi Mayawati , would you like to convey your condolenses .

A : I , the Dalit ki beti , am bhery sorry about all this jo hua hain . I , the dalit ki beti , think that the ruling party ne kiya hain for election stunt . I , the dalit ki beti , am bhery sorry ki aaj desh me all this happening ... that is bhy(why) vote me and make me the agla PM ... oops !! i forgot to use " i , the dalit ki beti " in the last line ... O! Dr . B .R Ambedkar please maf karo , to me .... I , the dalit ki beti , pramise to fir se erect our heritage building ... i , the dalit ki beti , will then name the building ' ambedkar heritage' ...


Q : Mr . VilasRao Deshmukh , people out their need an answer . what do you have , to say ??

A : I have a deep feeling of sorrow for all those who have had their worst time because of this situation . I am working hard to unite the nation on such an adverse situation . And the idea that i have resorted to is making a movie titles " VILASRAO KI AAG " ... and for this i have chosen Ritesh , my son , to be the lead actor ... to compromise the budget ... and for the directorial part .. i have decided to hand it over to Ramu , dint you guys watch " RAMU KI AAG " ... And ya jus to keep the democratic spirit alive .. i have opened a public poll ..

to vote for NISHA KOTHARI - send NK to 5655

to vote for URMILA MATONDKAR -send UM to 5655

and to vote for MALLIKA SHERAWAT - send MS to 5655...



Q : Mr . Manmohan Singh , would you like to address the nation ??

A : My dear countrymen this flagitious act of terrorism is totally inhumane and i condemn it , so dont have to fear any more . JAI HIND!! ...

( what!! condemn and no more fearing ??!! )


Q : But Mr . PM what have you done other than condeming ??

A : I have tried calling Mr. Zardari . Well he was busy but his secratary ,who attended the call , told me that he was busy shaking hands with Ms . Pallin !! .. I will try calling him again in the evening . Also i am thinking to invite him to India , to discuss the matter . GHAJINI will be releasing soon, may be we can have some relaxed time watching the movie . After all it is warmth and affection that helps in spreading love and friendship . . . okay! enough for now , gotta get to work , lunch time , Rahul baba and Sonia ma'am might be hungry !!

PS : GOD BLESS MY COUNTRY

3 comments:

sankibaba said...

dj baba.. ironically iron daal diya... :)

Dj said...

thanx mate ...

rishabh said...

I Bharat ka beta wud say..
Shoot all the persons mentioned and see reduction in terrorism..